Monday, October 26, 2009

yeah dont have a good title lols

heey! lols
Not sure if anyone has visited this yet, but ill still write blogs lmao.
Finally i have lessons Tues and Weds, bout time, ive been so bored lols, first ive gotta get through Monday haha!
Ive made some really cool layouts for some challenges, i wanna enter some more, but there is hardly any these days, well not that i can find, if you want me to enter some, please comment on my site or here :)

I wanna change the layout, since i made some good ones, but ill wait till the weekend, because thne if i change it now, it will stuff up my ruteen (cant spell!!!)

anyway, i might blog again later :)
Tiana!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I really like your blogspot plus piczo. if you wanna know how many people visited your site get a hit counter and big tip you can have pages and use css on blogspot too. Visit my site? I just moved form piczo. Http://heartbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete